If you are around Nantucket, the lovely Nantucket Hotel on Easton Street is one of the best places to eat. Here, you’ll get to enjoy a great environment, fantastic seafood, and friendly services.
The hotel combines amusing moments with modern attitudes to create phenomena services. Not forgetting to mention the Breeze Restaurant inside the resort, where there’s something for everyone. Breakfast, brunch on Sundays with the renowned popovers, dinner, and lunch are all available.
A Little Sneak Peek
The Nantucket Hotel, family-owned, was established in 1891 and later refurbished in 2012. The hotel combines the beauty of a historic inn with the numerous modern facilities that today’s guests want.
It has deluxe hotel rooms, one- and two-bedroom private cottages, and expansive one- to four-bedroom suites featuring living, dining, and kitchenettes areas.
These accommodations give you a scenic ocean view to help you relax and unwind. The Nantucket Hotel is a year-round vacation spot that is only shut in February.
Outstanding Achievement Awards
- TripAdvisor’s 2018 Travelers’ Choice Awards – Best Hotel in the US
- 2017 US News & World Report – Number one in ‘Best Nantucket Hotels.’
- Conde Nast Traveler’s 2017 Readers’ Choice Awards – Best Resorts in New England
- 2017 Family Vacation Critic – Family Favorite Hotel
- Massachusetts’s Leading Resort 2020
What to Expect at the Breeze Restaurant
The New England Heritage
Starting June 20, the Breeze Restaurant staff is planning to prepare the unique Old Fashioned Clambakes. You can enjoy the scent of boiling lobsters and their weekly buffet, which features a delectable display of summery delights.
However, tickets sell out quickly. Therefore, you are advised to book one ahead of time. You don’t want to miss this!
Drinks, Live Bands, and Fire Pits.
Their front yard is a magnificent area where you can enjoy your drinks with your friends. Take a seat in one of the patio chairs and unwind with a glass of red wine near one of the fire pits.
The Front Porch is the ultimate luxury perch in the hotel, with live local bands performing on most Saturday nights during the summertime!
Private Dining and Special Occasions.
Have your rehearsal dinner, private gatherings, weddings, business meetings, and more in this accomodating hotel.
Other Activities You Can Enjoy at the Nantucket Hotel
- Every day, a full continental breakfast buffet for two people is served in each room (in the winter, fall, and spring seasons).
- Relax at any of the two warmed-up outdoor swimming pools or in a jacuzzi.
- Drive your children with you to enjoy the Childrens’ Club Day Program
- Transportation to and from the high-speed ferries (drop-off and pick-up).
- Shuttle service to some of the most fabulous beaches on the island
- Pool and ping pong tables at the playroom.
- Rides in a vintage fire vehicle
- Last but not least, have your muscles flexing at the Nantucket Club’s fitness and wellness facility.
The Nantucket Hotel management ensures that every customer is Covid 19 safe by making sure that;
- There’s ample sanitizing and cleaning at the gate.
- All seats are disinfected.
- All shared facilities are well-cleaned.
- The staff provides a digital, disposable, or decontaminated menu.
- The management gives all guests hand sanitizer and napkins.
- Only a few seats are available.
- Guests observe social distancing in all public spaces.
- Extra space between the tables.
Personal Protective Gear
- The management ensures that all wait staff wears masks.
- All diners are urged to wear masks unless eating.
Breeze Restaurant opens for the season at the beginning of March.
It will operate from Monday to Tuesday for breakfast only.
The management will open from Wednesday to Saturday for breakfast all through to dinner.
Sunday brunch will operate from 11 AM up to 2:00 PM.
In case of any inquiries, you can con contact:
The Nantucket Hotel
- Call: 866-807-6011
- E-Mail: [email protected]
- Website: https://www.thenantuckethotel.com/
- Or visit Facebook
- Email:[email protected]
- Website: https://www.thenantuckethotel.com/dining/breeze-bar-and-cafe/
Come and dine the exceptional seafood choices at this restaurant with nautical accents, a cozy bar, and patio seating!